Posted to alt.home.repair
John G[_8_] John G[_8_] is offline

Default after installing toilet found too close to wall,H20 tank wont fitright, need 2in+

After installing toilet started to finish with installing h20 tank. Water
tank tilts forward. Need to move toilet at least 2 in more away from
wall for tank to fit. Need to insert something into existing system with
an attached flange so I can attach toilet to new flange and secure
properly and have additional space for the water tank to fit.. This is a
existing concrete floor with an existing workable flange. Just need the
extra space. How do I get extra space or What should I use to create this
extra needed space so I can attach water tank to toilet and finish my
project.

2" is quite a move. There is such a thing as an offset flange for predicaments such as yours. Go to a plumbing supply company and ask about solutions to your problem.