Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Riding Mower wont start

On 4/11/2015 7:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/9/2015 2:17 PM, wrote:
I have a troy bilt horse xp with a kohler 22hp engine sv620 it will
only start if i use starter fluid. i left old gas on the tank so i
drained the tank and sprayed it out with ether and bleed the fuel
lines to the carb i also removed the diaphram and sprayed it out with
ether.

If you want my advice (you didn't ask), I have an
idea what is wrong. I've seen similar symptoms in
lawn mower engines. You will need to post to the
list again, and use the word umbrella in a sentence.

That almost never works anymore! He needs to use the word "bumbershoot"