Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default OT Current terrible deafness plague!

Per KenK:
I wonder what is causing all this deafness? Some evidently very contageous
disease. It's been around for many years but seems to be getting worse. I
hope I can avoid it. Maybe they will come up with a vaccine?

I can't figure out if this post was tongue-in-cheek or straight-up.

Either way, I would think there is widespread nerve deafness starting in
a certain age group - the ones that started going to rock concerts and
continuing in to the ones who listen to much of their music via earbuds.

Above so many dBs, the nerves just slowly die.

--
Pete Cresswell