Posted to alt.home.repair
Tyler B. Tyler B. is offline

Default leak under my kitchen sink

On 4/8/2015 4:03 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 10:12:32 -0700 (PDT), Thomas
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 12:44:05 PM UTC-4, Tom Burgess wrote:
this has gone on for sometime and to no avail in finding the leak.

Dig everything back out and line it with tinfoil so you can hear when it drips.

I've used paper towels under sinks or behind toilets to try and
isolate a drip. Leaves a spot on the paper. Newspaper could work,
too. Run all features to see if the leak can be repeated while you
look for it using a bright light.

I agree. I've used the same method as you describe.