Andre

Default Life isn't worth living anymore

Peter Twydell wrote in message ...
In article , Richard Bullis
writes
My goldfish just passed away. It was my only friend that wasn't on Usenet. I
cried as I flushed him down the toilet. I will never see another one like him
again. He was one in a million. I could go to the pet store and get another one
but what's the use? It might not be a great as the old one. Besides, nobody
likes me because I am a stupid bitch.

How should I commit suicide?

Should I put my head in the microwave or should I wire each of my nuts to the
hot wires in the fuse box? Or should I put the high voltage anode from my TV set
on my tongue? Or will putting it up my ass be just as effective?

BTW: I have no life or money so don't ask for anything after I am dead.

Many years ago, when the Brats were small, they said their goldfish
(called Flash or Streak or some such) wasn't well. They asked SWMBO what
to do, and weren't amused by my telling them to get the toast ready...

Ouch !!!!

-A

"What do you mean discharge the capacitor twice ? Surely once is
enough , Look its perfecly saAAAAGH (thud) (clunk) "