Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default Left Foot Braking

On 08/23/2015 07:13 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
A few months ago there was an article in the New Yorker about vehicle
defect investigation and vehicle recalls from an engineering perspective
in which it was mentioned that some people think that left-foot braking
may actually be safer because it reduces the chances of a "wrong pedal"
error to nearly zero.

My early attempts at left foot braking were a disaster as they usually
occurred when I was trying to throw the clutch out in a car with an
automatic.