Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On 8/22/2015 9:36 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

I view how most people talk about "other drivers" the same way. No
matter who you talk to it's always the same, drivers are getting
worse, politicians are getting worse, everything is getting worse. It
seems that such a "it's getting worse" view is hard wired into most
people as they age.

Well, some how we survived other Presidents
like Stagflation Carter. At least he didn't
give nukes to Iran, like Oh Bomb Us.

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 22:11:32 -0700 (PDT)

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair