Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

Per Mayayana:
While we're at it, I'm curious how many accidents are
caused by ridiculous flashing light overkill on emergency
vehicles.

The ones that bother me the most around here are the white strobes on
top of the school buses and the white strobes in some traffic lights.

Geeze Louise!!! I *see* it.... it's yellow and as big as a house... but
I need to see other things too and those damn strobe lights create some
sort of involuntary attention response in me so other stuff tends to get
missed as my attention keeps returning to the strobe.
--
Pete Cresswell