Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On 8/19/2015 8:06 AM, ceg wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:37:37 -0500, SeaNymph wrote:

It didn't take much work.

It will take me a while to go through the links before I
can conclude if we can find out, from those links, where
the missing accidents are in the overall accident rates.

There is quite a bit of information out there, using data from
accidents. It's simply a matter of looking for it. It's really a matter
of trying to find exactly what you're looking for, which can be
problematic. Considering how these statistics are presented, sometimes
I find it hard to believe.