Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On 8/18/2015 8:59 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Don Y:
I've got clothes down to a science: buy lots of the *same* pants, shirts,
socks, etc. Then, buying is just a check-off task (no "looking" or
"deciding" required). And, can even be delegated to others: "Pick up
three of these, for me -- at store".

It also cuts down on that time in the morning when you have to "decide"
what to wear, "today".

Ever since being almost run down on my bike on two occasions less than 2
weeks apart - the common thread being that I was wearing dark clothing -
I have worn nothing but red shirts. Black shorts because that's the
only color that works for cycling.

Don't even know how many red shirts I have now... but I'm thinking that
the people who see me every day think I'm disturbed-but-harmless -
wearing the same clothes all the time.

Around here people wear neon colors when their biking. I don't think
I've seen anyone wearing black shorts with a red shirt yet.

--
Maggie