Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
ceg[_2_] ceg[_2_] is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 04:35:41 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

I understand the concept that CEG has not once stated the
word "rate". At least if he has, I haven't seen it.

Just to be clear, I've used the words "accident rate" many times,
but, to be just as clear, I don't think it matters whether we
use rate or number of accidents, because, as someone already said,
if the accidents were really being caused by any appreciable
percentage of cellphone owners, then the roads would be awash
in blood.

That they're not, is the conundrum.