Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Crown schematic, anyone ?

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
Gareth Magennis wrote:

Hey guess what?
Today I received a Crown XLS 602.
And guess what?
The mains Transformer is open circuit.

This TX is marked "NRE Electronics Manufacturing Co Ltd.
08/2006"

Dunno if that makes it from the same source or not.

** It's exactly the same as the one I described as "rough as guts".

... Phil

The owner has decided to 'go for it' so the owner of the shop that it came
in through has gone ahead and ordered in the replacement that was offered at
100 GBP. Should be here this week sometime. While we're on slave amps,
anyone following this thread got the schematic for an Alto Mac 2.2 ? Very
odd fault. Both channels work just fine for a while, then all of a sudden,
one channel starts to indicate 'clip' with the level control just a gnat's
bollock above zero. There seems to be a dual opamp involved in the clip
detect circuit, but before going round in circles trying to see what's
happening and why, it would be handy to have a schematic to see how the clip
detect circuit is designed and what its inputs are. I'll put a new post up
as well to catch anyone that's not following this discussion.

Arfa