Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 21:35:49 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 21:26:44 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

Well, maybe a few:
http://undistracteddrivingadvocacy.net/linked/f2_fatalities.png
Kinda looks like there's a connection between the number of texts and
the number of fatalities resulting from distracted driving. However,
I couldn't find the source of the chart or the data, so I'm very
suspicious.

I found the source:
"Our results suggested that recent and rapid increases in
texting volumes have resulted in thousands of additional
road fatalities yearly in the United States."

Well Jeff, you've provided the answer to the question,
WHERE ARE THE ACCIDENTS?
Now convince them it's not a "paradox."