Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

Per Ashton Crusher:
And if cell phone use and texting is so
horrible, why do we allow the police to drive around all day talking
on their radios and typing on their mobile data terminals? Funny how
when outlawing teh "distraction" would interfere with the police state
suddenly it's not important to outlaw it.

I have heard a local cop remark that he found driving a police cruiser
with all it's radios and other distractions to be something of a
frightening experience.
--
Pete Cresswell