Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
ceg[_2_] ceg[_2_] is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 10:58:42 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

I don't think that's true and I believe studies have shown it. Here is a
simple example of why. When the person is in the car, and all of a
sudden you're at a dangerous intersection or someone is stepping out in
the street, they can see it. The can also see that your attention has
shifted. When you're on the phone they are immune to any of that and
don't know what's going on, so they keep talking.

But don't you see that this comment, which I don't disagree with, just
makes the paradox WORSE?