Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:33:38 +0000 (UTC), Roger Blake

On 2015-08-16, Buck wrote:
Texting is safe if you wear your seatbelt.

Any distraction is potentially dangerous. I've seen a driver run
through a red light because she was so intently yakking it up
with one of the other passengers in the car. (Women drivers...)

When I see the possibility of a dangerous situation is about to
develop, my ears turn off the conversation.
Sometimes I say "shut up."
I never use a cell phone while driving.