Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default What is that whiteish stuff on bad batteries (ruins stuff)?

| That article was nice, but I'm always suspicious when someone suggests
| idiotic things such as "pure water" (goes with "kosher salt" in my book,
| or with "organic eggs", etc.).

That's quite a lot to lump into one category.
Are you sure your salt doesn't have "yellow
prussiate of soda"? (cyanide salt) Do you
really think it makes no difference what
livestock eat? Where would you draw that line?
If you don't care about such things then what
is food?

There's a difference between being a ninny and
being attentive. But I would agree about "pure
water". That sounds like the menu item made
from "Baby Yukon Gold tubers, fresh dairy milk,
genuine Himalayan ghee and a trace of finest
Italian parsley" -- mashed potatoes.