Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default Clogged laptop heat pipe and fan

AE6KS

those grippers are cuttable nicely anchoring an Amazon Otter Samsung5

the 1705E's fan left fan went out. An English site gave the screw by screw takeapart. I was surprised finding no access plate....intro laptop.

I was involved in a new mixing room project at a major yum yum pie factory.
One day several gnomish bakers came in milling around the entry double doors where dough carts would come and go...soon a burly suited man dragged a tall thin man in bounced him off the floor several times shouting waving his arms pointing at the door, grabbing the thin man's lapels ect then throwing him out

you got it....the new door was in a major wrong place in a new finished wall.