Posted to sci.electronics.repair,uk.d-i-y
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default OT - A sad day ...

On 7/08/2015 8:34 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
On 7/08/2015 6:21 PM, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 07 Aug 2015 01:32:39 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
On 7/08/2015 12:10 AM, Arfa Daily wrote:
George Cole, brilliant British actor, my hero, and the 'real' Arthur
Daley, has died.

RIP, old mate ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33803144

Arfa :-(

**I think I'll watch a few St Trinians movies this weekend.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au

One of the cable channels up here is sure to be showing back to back
Minder episodes in tribute over the weekend ... :-)

Arfa

Although, SWMBO and I caught one a couple of years ago. Despite both
being massive (childhood) fans, we had to admit, it hadn't aged well

Best left as a memory.

**I rather liked the one where Arfur purchased some hearses. Said the
funeral director, about the cars: "....silent as an angel's fart."

**A Scottish accent, I recall?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au