Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Measuring audio amp output power

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:56:53 +1000, Trevor Wilson
wrote:

Just buy four of these of these:
http://www.newark.com/vishay-dale/rh...w-1/dp/41K9167

The RH variety is inductive. For non-inductive, you want the NH
series, which Newark and Digikey do not seem to carry. Mouser has it
at:
http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=NH0504R000FE02
for twice the price.

Dump them in a bucket of water, or bolt them to a chunk of aluminium and
place a small fan on the aluminium.

An aluminum heat sink will keep my coffee warm. All the water does is
raise the humidity in the lab and create a huge mess when I tip over
the bucket. I'll take the aluminum heat sink, but without the fan,
which makes too much noise.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D