Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default radio time code clock error

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 06:25:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

The innate human biological clock is nearer 25 hour-day than 24 hours,
from the sensory deprivation experiments conducted in caves. Everyone
else, in normally life, gets sync'd to this artificial 24 hour system.

Mine used to be synchronized to the television show schedule.

I suppose 24 developed out of need for dividing the day evenly.
Of course, that doesn't explain the 7-day week. LOL

"Why are there 24 hours in a day?"
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/11/15/3364432.htm
The ancient Egyptians apparently were on a decimal system but got
derailed by a special interest faction in their standards committee
that favored a 12 hr day. At least they tried. I would give the
blame/credit to the Babylonians.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558