Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default ESR Meters

On 07/10/2015 7:42 AM, KenO wrote:
Hi,

Am new to ESR Meters so have been searching the Internet and Forums for info.

Appreciate comments from others that have been using ESR Meters as to what features would be included in an "Ideal ESR Meter"

Thanks

Ken

The Bob Parker (Blue) ESR meter kit has most of the best features
(pretty much the gold standard meter), the only recommendation I have
with it is to also check across the capacitor with an ohm-meter to make
sure the low reading is because the capacitor is shorted...

Oh, and I happen to sell those, have been since 1999! We use one in the
shop all the time.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com