Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Shelf Design

On 8/24/2015 8:55 AM, John McCoy wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 8/23/2015 2:10 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:55:18 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 8/22/2015 3:00 PM,
wrote:

Anyone care to critique either the construction or aesthetic
design? BF

Got something other than an e-mail address?

The link should take you to a post on A.B.Pictures.Woodworking with a
PDF.

The link is an e-mail address.

Actually it's a Usenet message ID (looks like an email address
because of the @ sign at the end).

To me, it doesn't look like a link. Perhaps some newsreaders
present message IDs as links, I dunno.

Also, my newsreader doesn't display PDF files, just JPG, GIF,
and PNG. I think that's true of most newsreaders.

My suggestion to the OP is he should start over with his
question, preferably by actually asking it in words, and
either post a picture (not a PDF) in the binaries group, or
put his PDF on a web server somewhere.

John

Or convert to a jpg and post it on a free site like Picassa or Flickr