Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default Hey Karl, and any other SPAX users

"J. Clarke" wrote in
:

I also note that the ones at Home Depot are a bit different from the
ones I have but I haven't compared them side by side to say in what
way exactly.

Going off on a tangent here, but "a bit different at Home
Depot" tends to be a red flag for me. Home Depot is big
enough in volume that they can insist on vendors making a
special, lower cost version just for Home Depot. And it's
a very rare thing for the lower cost version to be of the
same quality as the "standard" version - the vendor has to
make up the cost difference somewhere.

John