Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default Cool bit for Phillips screws

krw wrote in news:va00tahjl10uj8lbm7psbjb70lqfvrqokm@
4ax.com:

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:19:36 +0000 (UTC), John McCoy
wrote:

Well, they got the platform right, if you prefer. And that
generation had much better build quality, and didn't rust,
and weren't grossly overweight and underpowered like the
Mustang II. Any way you look at it, a much better car.

Bull****. The Japanese cars of the time rusted like hell. They were
far worse than even the Detroit crap.

How now? Are you saying the "Fox" platform cars had a rust
problem? Or that 1980's vintage Hondas and Toyotas had a
rust problem?

While I'll grant you that the cars of the 80's, especially
the early 80's, weren't examples of classic automobile
engineering, I think they did resolve a lot of the problems
that cars from the 70's exhibited.

John