Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default High effciency motors

Markem wrote in
:

My Ranger is one of the vehicles affected, it is the only the
passenger side. There is a switch to turn it off and I have. Now mind
that I have gotten a letter from Ford advising me of the recall
(waiting for the parts to be available) but make no mention that you
should turn it off. No doubt more lawyer fodder for those injured by
shrapnel.

My Mom and my niece both have affected cars. My niece was
told (after they inspected the car to confirm it was under
the recall) that they had turned off the airbag. My Mom
was not. Both Corollas, both at the same dealership, altho
about a month apart.

John