David

Default RCA FMR722TR (CTC130) tuner needed

I would still give Pembletons a call, if they have one sitting around they
might sell it cheap plus the shipping. It is only a phone call.

Also don't forget to check Ebay, occasionally I see lots of tv repair shop
stuff going there as places go out of business.

David

wrote in message
hlink.net...

I tried - took off the covers, removed the diagonal capacitor, re-soldered
the pins, grounds, etc. Now the set comes on, and I can change channels,
set the time, etc, but no picture or audio... I messed up one of the
surface mount resistors, and tried to put it back, but guess I messed up
more than that...

I'll call PTS. I am in Stephenville Tx - southwest of Fort Worth.

Thanks

James

"David" wrote in message
I am not even sure PTS still has any of those old ones around. If they

do
probably around $45 or so.

If you are in Fort Wayne, Indiana stop by Pembleton Electronics as he

has
large pile of old PTS rebuilt modules sitting on a shelf. No idea of

any
price though. 260-484-1812.

Why not fix the one you have?

David

wrote in message
link.net...
I need a tuner module for an RCA FMR722TR TV. This is the MTT001

module.
I think MTT001a and MTT003 will also work. Must be cheap ($20 or so).

Thanks

James L. Wiley