Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Flooring Q

As for me, I don't want tile. Not on the kitchen floor.

Your choice, of course. Had it in my last house, eventually will have
it in this house. Very easy to keep clean, never needs wax or special
products.
Both bathrooms and the downstairs hallway are 12 x 12 tiles with epoxy
grout. ...Ed Pawlowski

Don't get me wrong, tile is nice. I've had it in bathrooms and have a
couple friends who have it in their kitchens.

Let me clarify. I want my entire house to be the same across all
rooms, all floors same level. Trying to do all that in tile would be
more costly and time consuming done DiY.