Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Flooring Q

On 07/14/2015 4:23 PM, wrote:

Just about any product from Lumber Liquidators will be Chinese.

Haro is supposed to be pretty good - German.
KronoSwiss is supposed to be pretty good too. The stuff I installed
ended up being Chinese - about the only thing I can say for it was the
price was low and it was 14mm thick. It was not easy to install, and
chips easily - - - No idea what the brand was - it was sold bu a
discout flooring store locally - more or less a Lumber Liquidators
clone.

I make (and made) no recommendations on a specific product other than
point to the _type_ of product OP seemed to be looking for---he can
choose what he wants at a price point he's comfortable with from any
vendor he chooses...