Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Particle Boad screws

On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 3:37:28 PM UTC-4, gary wrote:
I already tried sheet metal screws but they just pulled out of the particle board under normal "keyboarding".

New holes or the existing (and probably) larger holes from the original euro screws?

If you used the original holes without any filler, I'm not at all surprised that they pulled out.

BTW, you could use elevator bolts flush mounted through the top and call it a "design feature". ;-)

This one is silver, but they come in black and bronze colors also:

http://www.yorkfasteners.com/images/...atorBoltsL.jpg