Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Info - HF CAS SHLV Gun

woodchucker wrote:

I have used them quite a bit. for 9 throw them away after a while.

I will recommend this gun over the $9. It's got a much finer spray.
The nozzle is so much more refined as far as air holes go.

http://www.harborfreight.com/20-oz-H...tor-69705.html

For $29.99 on sale or $24.99 on a coupon, it's a great buy.
I still use the $9 gun, but for stuff I really care about, I pull out
the more expensive conversion gun.

I saw that gun, but I've never used it. For my fine finishes, I use
professional grade guns. I just could not resist picking up this $9 gun the
other day, and as I say - for a primer gun, it really surprised me.