Sofie

Default T.V.s

Vince:
Other than expensive flybacks, you should check the B+ regulation circuitry
to verify that it is indeed regulating at the correct voltages. Also, with
a variac on the AC line, vary the line voltage +/- 10 volts or so to see if
the B+ holds steady.
Check all the pcb solder connections around and near the high heat producing
components such as power resistors, diodes, semiconductors, ICs mounted on
heatsinks, and the flyback xfmr.
I would also ESR check all the electrolytics in the PS and in the Flyback
area and flyback derived B+ circuits..... no ESR meter?.... then the only
alternative is the more time consuming task of substitution and replacing
electrolytics.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Vince and Marge" wrote in message
I have a Daewoo color MdlDTQ-25S2FC Chassis CN-200A. The H.O.T. overheats
and then fails, need help on this, also I have Zenith SJ2726EW5, the
regulator {STR53041} overheats and fails, any ideas on either on of

thesse?
Vince.