Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Silver bullets

On 8/15/2015 5:25 PM, Hok Chow Lee wrote:

Guns are good for shooting unarmed civilians. However, The NRA says
that we need to be sure. When we shoot people,they need to be
unarmed, but it's OK if they're werewolf's. That's why Wolfman Jack
owned guns.

I always drop a cheap throw-down gun when I shoot civilians as not to
get into trouble with the law. But since you say Werewolves are fair
game, in the future I just stick on some fake facial hair after I blast
them to hell. Thanks for the tip! What about vampires? Democrats?