Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Frnak McKenney Frnak McKenney is offline

Default Silver bullets

On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 22:46:43 -0500, Tim Wescott wrote:

[..]

In the event, then, I guess we'll have to experiment. You can take the
14-carat stuff, I'll go with the 24.

Tim,

In light of your original post mentioning the Patricia Briggs werewolf
books, I was surprised that nobody posted this URL that my brother
Carlton passed on to me:

Patricia Briggs went thru a serious development process to determine
how to create silver ammunition for her characters. The development
process and results are available on her website at

http://www.patriciabriggs.com/articl...rbullets.shtml

For anyone who hasn't already seen it, the 1964 reprint from Gun World
about the Lone Ranger is a must-read, sort of a "Top Gear meets
Mythbusters". grin

Enjoy...

Frank McKenney
--
[i] became a staunch defender of the capitalist system. It seemed to
me that any economic system so sloppily and benevolently conceived that