Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Caught lying again

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:24:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:28:43 -0700, Kevin Johnson
wrote:

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

What..you mean I didnt file? Really?

Cites?

(VBG)..harassing the NymChanger and putting his current nym in the
Bozo Bin

(Plink!)

Keep up the poor work..got lots and lots and lots of your nyms in
there already..and lots and lots and lots of room for more of them.

VBG

Um, you know you don't have to answer any of his posts, don't you?

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson