Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Kevin Johnson Kevin Johnson is offline

Default Caught lying again

On 8/1/2015 2:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:16:22 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:55:55 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

On 3/29/2011 7:18 PM, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:29:15 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:39:04 -0500, DougC
wrote:

On 3/29/2011 11:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I have Sprint..with unlimited data plan (unlimited Family) ..and now
I can log on simply by loading a program from my cell phone menu and
USB port of any computer..and it also runs my "tether"..so it charges
while Im logged onG

US cell phone providers own no dictionaries, and often take
considerable license with re-defining words that you /thought/ you
knew the meaning of.

---------

You need to check your phone's plan to see if tethering is
specifically allowed. With many plans it is not. The "unlimited
internet" only means unlimited browsing with using the phone itself,
alone.

Many people do tether a little (even though their plan doesn't allow
it) and have had nothing happen. Usually what many plans 2-3 years ago
said was that if you used a feature or service not included in your
plan, then they had the right to bump you up into a more-expensive
plan that included that feature. Back then the only plans that
included tethering use was the "business" plans, that cost over 2X
what the cheaper family plans did, and didn't include some of the
family plan features (so they could turn around and charge you more
for using them, too).

Operating a server off your phone is likewise usually prohibited (such
as P2P file-trading programs).

Generally "unlimitted" use is unlimitted downloads - uploads are often
capped. This eliminates (or severely curtails) server and P2P use.

You're speaking to a leech who claims to be the #1 Survivalist on
usenet yet leeches wifi and welfare services now tabulated to be in
multiples of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Gummer doesn't care about ethics or honesty, just what he can scam from
others.

Where did you get that information?
Specifics please.
Mikek

His own posts here in misc.survivalism over the years. I have the Bozo
filtered and am not going to change my kill file to look it up. Feel
free to ask somebody who cares about the leech, or dislikes him more than
I do.

To capsulize, Gummer refused to work at a job which has health benefits
or buy his own. For years the leech has been bragging about his
manliness ranting over "useless eaters" who wind up on welfare or
unemployment and telling us about mass exterminations of "leftists". His
bragging about leeching his neighbors wifi was small potatoes except more
believable in conjunction with his financial plight and cries of poverty.

In 2008 he was telling us that the economy was just peachy, then leftists
destroyed the world economy.

Next he had a few strokes which required emergency open heart surgery.
Although Gummer has claimed to be the man's survivalist he was
unprepared, having rejected employment or purchasing health insurance,
and partook of public medical care which he's variously rated between
$250k and $400k. Of course he's claimed to be 56, 57, 58 and even 72
years old by one account.

Few strokes? The single one I had was more than enough thank you.

As for my age...you do know that time goes forwards..right? I was
born Nov 11, 1953. 3 yrs ago..I was almost 59. Im currently almost 62

Funny how that works isnt it? Evidently they missed the concept in
Shirleys classes at the Home. Shame about that. I suppose the poor
******* has been subtracting years from some mythical age and is now
87? Or does he simply buy a powerball ticket and grabs a couple digits
for his age? I figure thats what he does when refering to his
IQ....snicker..

Then told us he was filing bankruptcy to evade his debt and transferring
his property, and armory, to relatives so the court wouldn't take
anything.

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

Do I honestly think that they will be killed by parties currently
unknown? Yep. I most certainly do think just that.

Because you're a stupid nutless dope.