Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016Presidential Match Up

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:04:32 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Polls show that pretty much ANYONE would crush Trump head-to-head. He's got what - 25% of the REPUBLICAN vote. And that's pretty much all he'll ever get. As the Republican field gets narrowed down, it's unlikely that many voters will move to the Trump camp.

As it stands now, pretty much any Democrat would win over pretty much any Republican. If Trump runs as an independent, then either the Democrats will win in a landslide or someone will assassinate Trump. Or both.

I would be overjoyed with President Bernie, but I'd be very surprised if he got the nomination. This, again, makes a strong case for a "second choice" voting system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting