Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016Presidential Match Up

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 9:29:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:04:32 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Bush just committed suicide. (not suprising). Here -= read this:

2 days ago - "Jeb Bush decides to alienate slightly over half of the US population by officially stating that we "don't need half a billion dollars for women's health" (talkingpointsmemo.com)"

-- http://www.fark.com/comments/8806146...-womens-health

My position on Jeb Bush remains the same: He's not electable and he continues to show why.