Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dunkin' CEO: $15 minimum wage is 'outrageous'

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 5:49:58 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

And I am trying to get the next generation interested in investing. I funded my sister's granddaughter's Roth IRA. And am hoping she will eventually get interested.

Dan

I hope you succeed. It sounds like you're a good example for her.

--
Ed Huntress

I am beginning to believe that main thing is whether someone can delay gratification. Teaching the basics of investing is fairly simple. The key is not immediately spending every cent one gets. And I am not sure if that can be taught.

Dan