Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dunkin' CEO: $15 minimum wage is 'outrageous'

Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/4/2015 9:09 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
I know y'all have seen the commercials that Walmart has been
running about how they raised their minimum wage ... what they don't
advertise is that at the same time they cut hours , so the net
take-home pay has not changed . Also , there are now new hires that
will be making more after their 90 day eval than some people that
have been there for 2-4 years . And those folks ain't happy about
that ... I sleep next to one .

Does your wife know about her?

No , and if you tell her I'll have to go into hiding ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0iA_rOcn9Y

--
Snag