Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default they think I'm the evil one if I want a return on my investmentin themStarbucks

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 6:41:46 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

Heads up Dan...raising the minimum wage has ALREADY put a bunch of
people on unemployment..with hundreds of thousands more to go.

And you think this is going to be a good thing??

I think that the federal minimum wage ought to be a low level. A level that is reasonable for states with low cost of living and low wages.

The more prosperous states should have a state minimum wage. As it is now the high cost of living states want a high minimum wage to raise the labor costs of low cost of living states. New York is losing population because of their high tax rates and high cost of living.

Dan