Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Dunkin' CEO: $15 minimum wage is 'outrageous'

On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 14:21:50 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 5:07:26 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

I'm not speculating. I make no claims about the net effect. You are.

--
Ed Huntress

Actually you are. There is no way to avoid speculating.

No I'm not. And yes there is a way to avoid it, which is very simple:
Just don't do it.

Whem you say you make to claims about the net effect , you are speculating that there could be no net effect.

Jesus, Dan. I'm not saying there is NO net effect. I'm saying I DON'T
KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE. And neither do you. Least of all, BMUS or Worst
Post. g

Not making a choice is in itself a choice.

If it's a choice, it's a choice not be be an asshole and *guess* about
something to which I don't know the answer, without acknowledging it's
a guess. And this is an issue with too little evidence to guess.

--
Ed Huntress

Dan