Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Under 65 and expecting SS ?

On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 12:54:14 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 12:27:07 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
-

But the trust fund was publicized as having money stored up in it.

I don't recall anyone ever telling me that. Anyone who followed the
extensive news coverage of the adjustments made in '83, or Greenspan's
controversial comments about it in the years since, would know better.

--
Ed Huntress

You must have not paid any attention to Al Gore.

During the presidential debate, Vice President Gore told the nation, "I will keep Social Security in a lockbox, and that pays down the national debt."

You really have a better memory than that.

And you believed him? I thought you would have known enough about it
to know better.

--
Ed Huntress