Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default For those of you with a new smart phone...

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 14:24:05 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

On 8/1/2015 2:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:16:22 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:55:55 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

snip

Then told us he was filing bankruptcy to evade his debt and transferring
his property, and armory, to relatives so the court wouldn't take
anything.

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

I really don't get it. Between Bonkers and Gunner, do they think RCM
has become the "No Memories Zone"? What in the hell do those two
think, that they can just keep contradicting themselves, blustering
their way through with bull****, and get away with it?

And all along, it's done as a series of put-downs, as if anyone
believes them.

It's really pathetic. And when they try to converse with anyone who
cares about the truth, they just destroy any chance of having a decent
conversation. Character does matter.

--
Ed Huntress

Do I honestly think that they will be killed by parties currently
unknown? Yep. I most certainly do think just that.

Because you're a stupid nutless dope.