Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grokman Grokman Grokman Grokman is offline

Default Does anyone know the size of Cap'n Oblivious' dick? I ask because....

I'm doing a study on Type A Sociopathic Personalities and the correlation to erect penis size.

snipped the usual advertisement for PV's crackpoedness

When I was a kid my mother always had battered copies of readers
digest or some such. Whenever I was at the limit of my library card
I'd resort to reading those mags. They had a humor section or bad
jokes or puns, I can't remember exactly. What stuck was the conclusion
that somebody was getting paid to write incredibly lame stuff, and
that others must find it funny. Yet every last horrible pun or
whatever was funnier than anything you've written lately. Your brain
seems to be clogged with scatological detritus, perhaps the result of
potty training trauma. The appropriate tool is a toilet plunger
applied to your ear. Pump vigorously until someone sane confirms
improvement.

When I was a kid my mother always had battered copies of readers
digest or some such.

Man, I'll bet she partied hearty, yo, when you finally left the fukn house. Which was, when, about age 30? 35??
I'll bet her multitude of boyfriends were perty thrilled as well.

Say, Cap'n, howz PV's Fundamental Theorem of Maximum Fat Burn cumming along? (July 22 on RCM, more complete at rec.running for y'all).
You make any headway?

Do you as yet unnerstand why I had to get the first equation ito one common variable? Did you follow the series of linked variables?
Proly not. sigh

No pro'leng, take your time, I know that altho you constantly bleat about your demands for fukn """reason""", it turns out that reason that is not compatible with your vile malevolent temperament leaves you a bit perplexed.
So really, take your time.

Really, I'm here to help you, just give me a holler with any Q's.