Jason D.

Default RCA F36450 aka ATC113

On 07 Aug 2003 23:42:36 GMT, (John Del) wrote:

Subject: RCA F36450 aka ATC113
From:
(Jason D.)
Date: 8/7/03 1:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Del, Certain? This ATC113 chassis is digital and been like this way
since CTC17x. jungle is programmable so it doesn't use external
components to set an H-freq, it's stored in eeprom.

Certain?, only about death and taxes. You're right, the reply I gave was sort
of generic. It should have just read to replace the jungle. After that, he'll
need to look around the jungle for a bad component. I'll bet almost anything
though that the flyback isn't the problem.

John

Yeah, jungle IC might be bad, but also check that regulator for this
ic is still good. Scope is required to confirm which is making noisy
signal when ticking occurs. Look at G2, heater with scope. This's
great way to watch the noises when ticking noise happens

Oh, double check that L14401 has good solder joints. This how this
kills the HOT also by feeding it with bad food. Bam!

Jungle IC in RCA sets in general is rarely bad.

Cheers,

Wizard