Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default One-handed pullups

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:35:46 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

Norton Commando. iirc

You don't recall ? WTF?

I damned sure remember that my 750 was an Atlas.

See, you edited the post.
I said, Norton Commando. Period.
Then, the iirc, it was a 4-speed.

Right you are! Same as a stopped clock though. If you weren't such an
asshole I'd apologize.

You're good Kidding, really good. Totally dishonest, and a raving bitch, but very good at what you do.

only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive.

LOL You mean one of those 60hp locomotives I guess.

I towed a car with it. So yeah.

People pull cars with their feet and ropes and garden tractors and
comealongs. Nobody calls them locomotives. According to your logic, if
a baby tows his blanket he's a locomotive. Yeah I know you really felt
like you had a bull by the horns riding that Commando. We all did,
same as when we were younger and felt the power of the bicycle cards
on our spokes. But it's past time to pretend that the low hp wallowing
crap from those days were mighty performers.

I made the Harley guys look bad.

That's like saying you can run faster than your granny.

No, I was referring to the pipes, which I think was pretty clear.

Right again! I keep forgetting that some people equate noise with
performance, or prefer noise over performance, or use noise to mask a
lack of performance.

Keep going, Cap'n, pretty soon even Ed will see thru your pathological bull****.
Harold won't, but then somehow you managed to slip your dick in his mouth.

Ohmygawd, people will choose to disbelieve what I know to be true? Now
you have me worried! How is this going to affect my life? Will it be
like some time travel paradox where my bike disappears or something?
Or will it just be you nattering juvenile scatological remarks?