Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold McKinney Harold McKinney is offline

Default One-handed pullups

On 7/28/2015 6:49 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:

"Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...o/rOC-Y63ENh8J

A scant three years later:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...22097241260450

gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.

Do you think he ever considers how ludicrous his claims will sound? Or
is it more like the motorcycle record, where he knows so little about
his subject that he hasn't a clue how high a number to make up?

That's something I've said to him many times: "If you're going to lie -
and you are - at least tell *plausible* lies."

OR, you could say, Iffin yer gonna lie, tell the BIGGEST ****ing whopper you can think of!
For which, I might add, 5 1-armed pullups qualifies!!! LOL!!!

An alleged five one-armed pullups at age 53 and 210lb and just two years
short of triple coronary bypass surgery sure as hell *does* qualify.