Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default Mugshots

On 7/27/2015 1:18 PM, Captain Obvious wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 13:06:07 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 7/27/2015 12:48 PM, Captain Obvious wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:47:49 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Today's mugshot is Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ts/bobby-unser

Today's Banquer fan site is https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer

Haw haw haw! That's ****ing hilarious!

"I am an unemployed internet legend. I am banned from every CAD/CAM or
CNC forum in existence. I love to pretend I'm important."

And then, at a linked site:

"About me: I sweep floors for WalMart. If you drop a jar of pickles,
I'm the guy they call. I also change the cakes in the urinals and empty
the diaper pails."

Okay, serious question: which one do you more enjoy savaging, jonny
bonkers or Deputy Pinocchio? With the vast Cliff Notes archive on
Deputy Pinocchio, I imagine it's a little more work to rip bonkers a new
one, but that may also make it more satisfying.

It's a tough call, but I have to give the nod to Wieber. He's
threatened to sue AND kill me. Which gives me carte blanche to be
merciless. Banquer is very helpless by comparison. All he threatens is
to "own me." He'd have his hands full owning a candy bar.

You're right - I failed to take gummer's never-ending string of death
threats into account. I forget when he first (emptily) threatened me
with death, but I have to think it was at least eight years ago.

BTW, those two clowns have badly busted this former truism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the...you%27re_a_dog

That's a great cartoon. I have a temporary "subscription" to the New
Yorker, and I really enjoy it.