Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rudy Canoza[_3_] Rudy Canoza[_3_] is offline

Default Mugshots

On 7/27/2015 12:48 PM, Captain Obvious wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:47:49 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Today's mugshot is Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ts/bobby-unser

Today's Banquer fan site is https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer

Haw haw haw! That's ****ing hilarious!

"I am an unemployed internet legend. I am banned from every CAD/CAM or
CNC forum in existence. I love to pretend I'm important."

And then, at a linked site:

"About me: I sweep floors for WalMart. If you drop a jar of pickles,
I'm the guy they call. I also change the cakes in the urinals and empty
the diaper pails."

Okay, serious question: which one do you more enjoy savaging, jonny
bonkers or Deputy Pinocchio? With the vast Cliff Notes archive on
Deputy Pinocchio, I imagine it's a little more work to rip bonkers a new
one, but that may also make it more satisfying.